• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Couple of Problems with upgrade and spam assasin

W

wtwolf6

First. I upgraded from 7.6 to 8.1 and now my entire control panel on every page looks like this or has a few words with the underscores in it. It is only on the new items that was installed, all the originally install items work fine and look fine.
It looks like something with the language did not work right or something.

messedup.GIF

Another issue is with spam assasin.

I have been using smtp_spam but I bought the spam assasin liscense and now I have received the license but spam assasin is not installed and I can not figure out how to install it. What do I need to do to get it to install from the installers?

and in the updaters windows this is above the information window

Notice: Undefined index: def_short_time_format in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\AutoUpdater\PropertiesForm.php on line 66

It seems like it does what it is supposed to it just shows that above it but the properties tab of auto updater work fine

Originally posted by wtwolf6
First. I upgraded from 7.6 to 8.1 and now my entire control panel on every page looks like this or has a few words with the underscores in it. It is only on the new items that was installed, all the originally install items work fine and look fine.
It looks like something with the language did not work right or something.

messedup.GIF

and in the updaters windows this is above the information window

Notice: Undefined index: def_short_time_format in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\AutoUpdater\PropertiesForm.php on line 66

It seems like it does what it is supposed to it just shows that above it but the properties tab of auto updater work fine
Seems locale file messages_en.php3 is corrupted or is not updated.

Originally posted by wtwolf6
Another issue is with spam assasin.

I have been using smtp_spam but I bought the spam assasin liscense and now I have received the license but spam assasin is not installed and I can not figure out how to install it. What do I need to do to get it to install from the installers?
Please go to Windows Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs > Plesk 8.1 for Microsoft Windows > Change > Modify > Mal Management and select SpamAssassin

Re: Re: Couple of Problems with upgrade and spam assasin

Originally posted by sergius
Seems locale file messages_en.php3 is corrupted or is not updated.

Ok I fixed spam assasin works fine now2 I think.

Anyways how do I fix the messages_en.php3 file to work correctly?

can some one allow me to have there messages_en.php3 that updated correctly when installing the update 8.1 or does any one know how i can get this file to install correctly with the update 8.1??

ok fixed the languages

I searched plesk for message

Removed the file you mentioned
and rerun the install program all works fine for that

Back