• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Courier doesen't work

N

nils@

Guest
Hi. My Courier email server doesen't work. I have been reading all the post on this forum butt nothing works. I have FreeBSD and Plesk reloaded 7.5.2

Can someone help me.
 
Well i tryd everything in the post.

The hot fix.
Adding the tow line in pop3d
and so on.

But it stil doesen't work. or I must say that i can send mail but not recive.
Butt when i send mail it takes houers to recive.

Something is wrong.

Butt Whatttt:confused:

Thanks for the help anyway.

And why must i pay for support when i have Plesk?. I think it shod have been for free:)

Sorry for my bad English
 
Back
Top