• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue 'CP User Login Attempt Failed' ('Login Name': 'auriane' => '')

nageoconcept

New Pleskian
Hi,

When I try to add a domain with a new customer, the new customer is not created. And impossible to assign it after ( Le pool d'IP du fournisseur du nouveau propriétaire est vide. Veuillez vous assurer que le fournisseur a au moins l'adresse IP dans le pool.")

In the log file, I have : 'CP User Login Attempt Failed' ('Login Name': 'auriane' => '')

Can you help me ?

thx a lot :)

Ok Thx but I don't understand, I don't have that problem on my other server.
Here, I create that Website as admin.... So why must I add that Ip adress ?

ps : It's a new fresh server, first Website on it.

thx in advance

Back