• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

CPU limitation

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I have a dedicated server, with some clients, and some of my clients almost use all server resources for their websites, I will want to know if there is any method, to limit the cpu for their accounts or subscription, so that the can not use the 100% of the server cpu or the 100% memory server, like for example some companies have with cpanel.

Thanks,
Pedro

Ok, but if I activate the maximum cpu usage for dedicated pools, what would happen if a website has a cpu limit and it needs more cpu? The subscription will be suspend for a period of time? it will simply use the maximum cpu specified so the website will be slower? or what will happen?

Thanks

And is there any method to see how many cpu % has a pool consumed in a period of time?
For example, I have a dedicated pool for a website and I want to know how much cpu it uses in 1 day.

Plesk has only one monitoring tool - Health Monitor. Check this possibility there.

Back