• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Create custom third party DNS update script

I am afraid that for a third-party interface you will need to create your own script to communicate with that interface. The "official guide" you have cited only explains how to link that individual interface with Plesk, and that is exactly what Plesk's responsibility is. Anything beyond that is your own responsibility. All the variables, transactions, return values of your interface must be developed by yourself. Maybe you can ask internetbs.net whether they already have such a solution for Plesk servers.

Thanks for your reply, I've already asked them but they don't provide this kind of support.

I have prepared a small python code that interact with the API, but I don't know how to call it automatically from Plesk, could you help me with that?
If needed I can translate it in PHP or whatever language Plesk support, at the end is just an HTTP call.

Thanks again!

Back