• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question create one databaseuser with 2 databases

Maik20

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
centOS7
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.47 Update 5
Hi,

i like to add 2 databases into one account. The webseite is called test.tld. Thats works. If i click on the account name it will display me 2 databasess.
database1
database2

The database1 has a user called user_db1 and belongs to test.tld
The database2 has no user and belongs to no account

But both databses are listet below test.tld. If i add the account test.tld to database2, database1 has no account. But both databases will be displayed below test.tld

I like user_db1 get access to database2 too.

But i did not see any option to do so. Below the entry database2 it will show: no databaseuser [add new user]

How can i add database2 to user_db1?

Who can help?

You are right. It seems like you are limited to only assign one database to a domain. As far as I know that should not limit any use or functionally. However, you can have as many databases in a subscription as the subscription limit allows.

After you've created a database user you can select to which database the user has access. Which can either one particular database, or ANY database.Schermafbeelding 2022-11-30 170631.png

Hi, thanks i have found it!

Can you tell me where i find the settings of the database? I like to set more heap space for example.

Back