• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Creating webhosting with Plesk based on 2 servers

norbikiraly321

New Pleskian
Hi!
I have to create a hosting service as homework for the university, but i dont know how to manage this.
The homework description: "The task is to build a system providing web and mail services that can be used by several clients (web hosting). You need to install a server that will run the database and DNS server services and another server that will run the web, FTP and mail services."
The servers and client must be on virtual machines. (VmWare)
I would like to use Plesk for this. I would be gratefull if you could give my some advice!

Yes, you could use Plesk to accomplish this. The Plesk comes with every software needed to start WebHosting, like WebServer, Database, DNS, FTP, Email etc. I'd suggest referring the following articles to get you familiar with it first:

Thank you for your answer.
I was searching on multi server extension on plesk's website and found this: "Starting from Plesk Onyx 17.8 Multi Server feature is no longer available". So how can i manage 2 separadet servers?
We must download 2 server to the homework. Is this panel able to create connection between the servers?

Back