• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Creation Utilities not working

J

Jason Lee

Guest
I have a script that auto creates domain users that doesn't seem to work since I upgraded to Plesk 7.5 I was wondering if anyone else was having these problem?

I get the following errors:

/usr/local/psa/bin/domain.sh: line 2: unexpected EOF while looking for matching ``'
/usr/local/psa/bin/domain.sh: line 6: syntax error: unexpected end of file

When I run the command.....

/bin/sh /usr/local/psa/bin/domain.sh -c 'tes.com' -status 'true' -dom_user 'true' -du_passwd 'password' -dns 'true' -www 'true' -hosting 'true' -hst_type 'phys' -ip '<ip address>' -login 'test2' -passwd 'password' -hard_quota '500' -ssi 'true' -php 'true' -cgi 'true' -perl 'true' -asp 'true' -ssl 'true' -webstat 'true' -err_docs 'true' -log_bytime 'daily' -log_max_num '5' -notify 'false' -clogin 'PersonalHosting'

Any help would be apreciated.
 
Problem solved domain.sh is acutally a php file and didn't need /bin/sh in the cmd.
 
Yeah, you should run them as /usr/local/psa/bin/domain.sh
 
Back
Top