• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error importing backup

ford

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello,
When importing a 116 GB backup from an ftp space that was created on a different server, I get the following error message:

WARNING: (Restore domain object 'example.de') Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update example.de -guid 474f3d4b-b920-4670-be97-ace4609a234f -creation-date 2008-05-27 -description '' -hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -ip 85.214.137.xx -www-root httpdocs -login mircto -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -hard_quota 0B -shell /bin/false -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occurred during domain update: An error occurred during changing of hosting settings: System user update is failed: Unable to execute usermng: usermng: /usr/sbin/usermod execution failed:
usermod: user example.de_xzfzglf354l is currently used by process 148490
usermng: Unable to modify user: example.de_xzfzglf354l

You can try to set the subscription you want to restore to "deactivated" before you restore it, so that it cannot have any running processes on the user accounts that belong to that subscription.

OK, I'll try, but I'll create a new backup on the source server and have given the domain's system user the same name and password there and on the target server.
Let me know if it works, only takes 4 hours

Back