• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Cron Daemon Email

Newlife

New Pleskian
Hello everyone,

I'm getting the following Email every 10 minutes:
Code:
Error while processing /etc/awstats/awstats.model.conf
Error: SiteDomain parameter not defined in your config/domain file. You must edit it for using this version of AWStats.
Setup ('/etc/awstats/awstats.model.conf' file, web server or permissions) may be wrong.
Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory).
Error while processing /etc/awstats/awstats.conf
Error: SiteDomain parameter not defined in your config/domain file. You must edit it for using this version of AWStats.
Setup ('/etc/awstats/awstats.conf' file, web server or permissions) may be wrong.
Check config file, permissions and AWStats documentation (in 'docs' directory).

Since this has a headline with "DO NOT MODIFY" I'm asking here if someone know I can fix this.

Best Regards

You can ignore the "do not modify" warning for testing purposes. It only means that the file content will be overwritten by configuration changes done in the Plesk GUI. It won't do any harm though to make changes for solving the issue.

What is the line "SiteDomain=" of that file saying? Normally this is set to "SiteDomain="localhost.localdomain". Is that the case? The file /etc/awstats/awstats.conf does not necessarily need to exist. Have you maybe installed your own version of AWStats instead of using the one that comes with Plesk? I am asking, because the 10 minute interval is something, too, that Plesk would not do. It will only update statistics once a night.

I did a "plesk repair installation" yesterday and after that there were no more emails, so I guess its "fixed" now :).

Back