• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Cron Job Error Hourly...???

V

VerityNS

Guest
About once an hour I get this e-mail

backupmng: Warning: unable to fetch from database maximum number of backup processes. Set to 10.

In my Cron Tab, this is the command it runs...

/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/backupmng 2>&1 >/dev/null

This is obviously one of the default Cron Jobs that is in Plesk. Will anyone be kind enough to fill me in on what this job is trying to do, and possibly why I'm getting this error message almost every hour. I'd like to fix it and make sure thats its running correctly. My gut tells me this is some kind of backup job ( not sure if its a backup of Plesk itself or not ) and if it is, I'm worried that I'm not getting backups that I should be.

I appreciate any help! :)
 
Back
Top