• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Cron message - Segmentation Fault after upgrade to 9.5.1

J

jpplante

I am getting a strange email that appears to be part of sitebuilder ever since I upgraded to 9.5.1. I never had sitebuilder installed so I am not sure where this came from. I also examined the crontab and do not see this being run anywhere. The email occurs once per hour.

I hope someone may have encountered this. Thanks in advance.

Here is the email:
Subject:
Cron <root@plesk> /usr/bin/php5 /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/clear_trial_sites.php > /dev/null 2>&1

/bin/sh: line 1: 350 Segmentation fault /usr/bin/php5 /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/clear_trial_sites.php >/dev/null 2>&1

Plesk 9.5.1
SUSE Enterprise 10.0 x86_64

But do you have this file /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/clear_trial_sites.php there? If yes - try to find a corresponding package with

rpm -qf /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/clear_trial_sites.php

and remove this package. Maybe it will help.

Thanks for the response. To resolve the issue I used the CLI installer and chose to "upgrade" sitebuilder only. This reinstalled all sitebuilder files and seems to have cleared up the error. I must have had it installed prior to the upgrade and I know I did not choose to upgrade sitebuilder when I upgraded Plesk. So there could have been a conflict left behind.

Again Thanks for your help.

Back