1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Cron message - Segmentation Fault after upgrade to 9.5.1

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by jpplante, Apr 29, 2010.

1. jpplante

jpplante Guest

I am getting a strange email that appears to be part of sitebuilder ever since I upgraded to 9.5.1. I never had sitebuilder installed so I am not sure where this came from. I also examined the crontab and do not see this being run anywhere. The email occurs once per hour.

I hope someone may have encountered this. Thanks in advance.

Here is the email:
    Subject:
    Cron <root@plesk> /usr/bin/php5 /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/clear_trial_sites.php > /dev/null 2>&1

/bin/sh: line 1: 350 Segmentation fault /usr/bin/php5 /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/clear_trial_sites.php >/dev/null 2>&1

Plesk 9.5.1
    SUSE Enterprise 10.0 x86_64

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    But do you have this file /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/clear_trial_sites.php there? If yes - try to find a corresponding package with

rpm -qf /usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/clear_trial_sites.php

and remove this package. Maybe it will help.

3. jpplante

jpplante Guest

Thanks for the response. To resolve the issue I used the CLI installer and chose to "upgrade" sitebuilder only. This reinstalled all sitebuilder files and seems to have cleared up the error. I must have had it installed prior to the upgrade and I know I did not choose to upgrade sitebuilder when I upgraded Plesk. So there could have been a conflict left behind.

Again Thanks for your help.