1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

curl problems...help!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by komodo, Nov 10, 2005.

1. komodo

komodo Guest

I've just got around to installing applications on my Plesk 7.5.4 and I can't get curl to work.

It works fine from the command line, but anytime I call it from within PHP it can't establish a connection.

There's no firewall running or anything else.

I also can't run fsocks with an SSL connection.

Any ideas? It's only from within the web server. From the command line works flawlessly. Also, I confirmed that all my scripts work on other servers.

I appreciate the help.

CS

2. ShadowMan@

ShadowMan@ Guest

Make sure that the path to curl is set in the PHP open_basedir directive. Also, if your OS is running SELinux, then you may have to play with it's settings, or put it into relaxed mode.

3. komodo

komodo Guest

my php.ini files didn't even have his directive so I added it with the directory.

Still no luck. It's Fedora OS.

CS

4. komodo

komodo Guest

SELinux is the root of this problem.

Disable it in the config file:

/etc/selinux/config

SELINUX = Disabled