• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue cURL request: SSL connection timeout

nico.exe

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 12
Plesk version and microupdate number
Good day,

I have the problem that my Plesk server cannot update itself automatically because I always get an error message that says:

Error in cURL request: SSL connection timeout:
0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Curl.php:455
Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Curl->write(string 'POST', object of type Zend_Uri_Http, string '1.1', array, string '{"keyNumberId":"10930589","uid":"d79f2005-7dfb-4bde-bebf-acf27118d9c7"," updateTicket":null}')
1: /opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library/Zend/Http/Client.php:1088
Zend_Http_Client->request()
2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Update/Roller.php:60
Plesk\CommonPanel\Update\Roller->sendRequest(string 'Plesk Roller', string '{"keyNumberId":"10930589","uid":"d79f2005-7dfb-4bde-bebf- acf27118d9c7","updateTicket":null}')
3: /opt/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Update/Roller.php:26
Plesk\CommonPanel\Update\Roller->checkUpdates()
4: /opt/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/Task/UpgradePanel.php:24
Plesk\DailyMaintenance\Task\UpgradePanel->run(array)
5: /opt/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/Runner/Task.php:56
DailyMaintainance_Runner_Task->runTask(object of type Plesk\DailyMaintenance\Task\UpgradePanel, array)
6: /opt/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/Runner/Task.php:31
DailyMaintainance_Runner_Task->run()
7: /opt/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/task-script.php:17

Does anyone know how I can fix this, I've really tried everything.

LG
Nico

Back