• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved custom error page don't work

dengolius

New Pleskian
I am using apache+nginx on Server. I added this config into Additional directives for HTTP:

ErrorDocument 500 /var/www/vhosts/site.com/error_docs/error503.html

And this into Additional nginx directives

error_page 500 /error503.html;
error_page 501 /error503.html;
error_page 502 /error503.html;
error_page 503 /error503.html;
location = /error503.html {root /var/www/vhosts/site.com/error_docs;}

But those directives are not working. I get 500 error page:

This page isn’t working
site.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

What I'am doing wrong?

Hi dengolius,

to investigate your described issue, you should consider to add corresponding log - files from => /var/www/vhosts/system/site.com/logs , so that people willing to help you have something to start with their investigations. In addition, it could help to include the depending domain - specific configuration files from => /var/www/vhosts/system/site.com/conf .

In addition, pls. note that you might have to configure your "open_basedir", or/and have to change the permissions of your folder/files. ;)

Hi dengolius,

to investigate your described issue, you should consider to add corresponding log - files from => /var/www/vhosts/system/site.com/logs , so that people willing to help you have something to start with their investigations. In addition, it could help to include the depending domain - specific configuration files from => /var/www/vhosts/system/site.com/conf .

In addition, pls. note that you might have to configure your "open_basedir", or/and have to change the permissions of your folder/files. ;)

There is resolving Resolved - Custom 500 error page

Back