• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Custom templates and /var/www/vhosts/system/<domain>/etc/php.ini

KeithHyde

New Pleskian
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

When setting any custom PHP values the php.ini file is generated in /var/www/vhosts/system/<domain>/etc/php.ini

I am trying to set open_base none to allow PEAR. The service-plan settings are set to this and is fine until someone makes any custom changes and the php.ini is generated.

Where does Plesk build the php.ini from, so that I can override it. I did grep through all of the default templates and cannot find open_base settings specified in any of them.

If you have Ubuntu/Debian, these might be some settings, that you like:

{WEBSPACEROOT}{/}{:}{TMP}{/}:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/perl:/usr/share/perl5:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/psa-pear:/usr/bin/python

as well, you can set the same setting ( without the webspace and temp definitions ) to your custom "include_path". Be aware, that this line always starts with an " . " :

.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/perl:/usr/share/perl5:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/psa-pear:/usr/bin/python

These custom settings can be set in the advanced tab of every domain / subdomain and is named: PHP Settings.

The Plesk documentation might guide you with the initial settings: Predefining Values for Customizable PHP Parameters ( Plesk 12 online documentation )

Back