• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved CustomButtons order

jimlongo56

Basic Pleskian
Is there no way to order CustomButtons that are in the Toolbar. "order" seems to have no effect. The button always appears first.

And is there a way to assign an ID. it seems to always be id=[0].

Code:
            'place' => [self::PLACE_TOOLBAR],
            'order' => 4,

Thanks.

I found a hack that helped, here it is in case anyone is looking for something similar.
Using the param 'id' will change the id=[0].
At this point the button goes last in the toolbar not first.
Any ID will do the same thing, there doesn't seem to be any logic or ordering going on.

Code:
            'place' => [self::PLACE_TOOLBAR],
            //'order' => 1,
            'id' => 'aaaaaaaa',

without this hack the html looks like this and puts my Get Started button first
Code:
    <ul class="dropdown-menu pull-right">
        <li style="display: none;"><a id="0" href="" class="my-button"> Get Started</a></li>
        <li style="display: none;"><a id="buttonAddDomain" href="/smb/web/add-domain" class=""> Add Domain</a></li>
        <li style="display: none;"><a id="buttonAddSubDomain" href="/smb/web/add-subdomain" class=""> Add Subdomain</a></li>
        <li style="display: none;"><a id="buttonAddDomainAlias" href="/smb/web/add-domain-alias" class=""> Add Domain Alias</a></li>
    </ul>

If I change the id it now appears last in the list
Code:
    <ul class="dropdown-menu pull-right">
        <li style="display: none;"><a id="buttonAddDomain" href="/smb/web/add-domain" class=""> Add Domain</a></li>
        <li style="display: none;"><a id="buttonAddSubDomain" href="/smb/web/add-subdomain" class=""> Add Subdomain</a></li>
        <li style="display: none;"><a id="buttonAddDomainAlias" href="/smb/web/add-domain-alias" class=""> Add Domain Alias</a></li>
        <li style="display: none;"><a id="aaaaaaaaMYBUTTON" href="" class="my-button"> Get Started</a></li>
    </ul>

Last edited:
Back