1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Customer & Business Manager - Plans - Domain forward plan?

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Dennisehv, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Dennisehv

Dennisehv New Pleskian

35%
    Hey all,

I've been starting trying out the plesk Customer & Business Manager, and have maked some Plans for resources. But i can't figure out how to setup a plan for only domein forward domains, is it posseble to create a plan for this purpose?

I can't find much information in the documentation how the plan's work (and other features)(only some global explanation and installation information). Is there any more Documentation or guides how to start using the Customer & Business Manager?

Thanks in advance!

Dennis,

2. Dennisehv

Dennisehv New Pleskian

35%
    I did not find any ansers to this and other problems we encounter, we did found 3th party software that is doing everything we want (billing, managing, shopping form handling).

We're going to remove the Customer & Business manager, it was a waste of a lot of time.