• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Customer & Business Manager Upgrade

SupportI

New Pleskian
Hi,

I've yesterday updated our Debian server to Plesk 10.4.4, and when I log in I get the following messages:

Information: Customer and Business Manager was successfully installed but it requires additional configuration. Click here to complete the installation.

Warning: You have connected this server to Business Manager, but the connection is damaged. This could happen because one of the applications was upgraded separately, or because a full server restoration was performed. Please log in to the Business Manager and repair the connection to this server. All business operations in the Panel are currently disabled.

When i click the link to complete installation I get a screen Preparing To Start Customer & Business Manager
and an hourglass with this text : Customer & Business Manager is upgrading to version 10.4.4-1. Please wait.
In the text zone there is just : Upgrade is in progress, please wait...

And nothing !
I waited for more than 8 hours => same screen

I run /usr/share/plesk-billing/integration --command=repair-all and get
Customer & Business Manager is upgrading to version 10.4.4-1. Please wait.

And about 1/4 h later

Upgrading...............................................[ OK ]
Update permissions for actions..........................[ OK ]
Repair integration with local panel:
Try to repair integration...............................[ FAILED ]

Wrong panel administrator's credentials were provided. Correct the credentials on the panel settings page.

Please How to fix this ?

Many thanks

Back