• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Customization Problem

I

iLLuSi0nS

Hi to you all. I have just switched after 7 years of using control panel and web host manager software to Plesk and i couldnt be happier.

I have a problem though with my customization. I have clients and i only want to give these clients access to ONLY there mail properties, and the Reports/traffic stats page. I have set it up where only the desktop shows and no home page. On the desktop i have given them only mail properties under "Tools" but there is no button for the web statistics. I added a custom button to the navigational plane hyperlinking the custom button to http://myserver:8443/server/report.php?previous_page=webalizer_preferences

i dont want to make a custom button for all my clients. Is there a better way of doing this? a custom link on the desktop somewhere, or on the navigational bar. I would really like it if i could add it to "Tools" in the desktop, but theres no Web Statistics icon.

Can someone please feel my pain and help me please. i am not worthy, i am NEWB, Help a newbling out?

gotta do it yourself sometimes

i kept messin around with the settings. Two things got acomplished, i figured out that the customization was all done within the interface templates in interface preferences.

"Show toolbar" and get the workin :cool:

in the process of doing all that, i pretty much know plesk inside out now.

Thanks for not responding and making it harder to find the answer, you need to do things on your own sometimes.

Good luck to all and to all a good night

Back