• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question customize login page

Olaf Kapinski

New Pleskian
Hi all
Is it possible to customize the login page? If so: how?
I only find the joke they call "theme", maybe at least the first impression to customer can be optimized.
Thanks, olaf

What exactly on Plesk login page do you want to customize? What is the purpose of this customization?

Absolute.
First three points are set up, themes look like a lame excuse to me: the downloaded files are not css, not really changeable with reasonable effort. The fifts point seem to effect everyone, not only the customer accounts, so unusable. The customization options are terrible, we have to confront our user with tonns of tech rubbish they are not interested. Sad but true.
So, my last hope it to five the login page a little design

Completely agree. Please don't take offense to a design question, as its purely objective. I would also like to know how this can be done.

I'm about to migrate a whole load of Plesk users from one server to another, so I want to put an announcement notice & link up on the login page, which will help users it they try to log in via the old server's login page.

Back