• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

customizing and branding my main login page

F

fredyd

I'm looking for a way to customizing and branding my main login page
To Plesk.
I want to change the login header (login-header.gif ) with my own login-header and I want to remove the virtuozzo logo. I think my clients don't need to know I'm on a VPS and witch technology I use.
When I'm on https://MYIP:8443 the gif pic "login to Plesk 7"
Point on this link:
/vz/skins/winxp.new/images/login-header.gif. I don't found the path on my VPS server where is the"vz" directory ?
I think vz is related to virtuozzo...
Can you help me ?

The path to the one my server is using is here /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/skins/winxp.new/images/login-header.gif

This should be the one for the xp.new skin which it looks like you're using. I'm not sure how virtuozzo works so I hope you can change it.

If you can get to the shell you can type

find / -name 'login-header.gif'

Stucco

PS This MAY be against the Plesk User Agreement. You probably want to check.

Thanks for your reply Stucco.
Are you on a VPS server or a dedicated?
I think my problem is because I'm on a VPS.
I found the gif but when I delete it it's not disappear from my main login page. And by the way I cannot find the path the path for the "powered by virtuozzo" in the whole VPS.

I am on a dedicated, so it will be a little different. I don't have a powered by virt graphic, so not sure about that one.

Maybe it doesn't disappear cause it's in the browser cache? Also make sure you are deleting the graphic from the right skin. In the url make sure the skin lines up with your directory path.

Other than that I am unsure. It's somewhere in that directory structure, it has to be.

Stucco

Back