• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Daily maintenance script problem and statistics not updating

D

Daniel Valadas

Hello,

I am using Plesk 10.2.0 on Windows Server 2008R2 SP1.

Every night, I receive an email like this:
Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -q -dauto_prepend_file="" -c php.ini "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\script.php"
Started: Thu May 05 12:54:21 2011
Ended with code 255: Thu May 05 12:54:40 2011

And then the usage statistics are not updated. I have manualy run the statistics.exe file and it works, so is there something wrong with the DailyMaintenance scheduled task?

Typically, if daily script is failed its output is attached to email? do you have any output?

No, I have nothing more in the email and no file attached.

If I try to run that command in the command prompt, I get: The file script.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

Is there anyway of forcing a more verbose output? What is an end code 255? Does that code come from the script, php or windows?

Searching a bit on error 255, I found that it might be a php error just trying to say that error output is disabled and to check the error log.

So I checked the php.ini file located in %pleskdir%/admin and it says the php error log is located at %pleskdir%/admin/logs/php_error.log

I had a bunch of stuff in that file, so I erase everything and ran the scheduled task again. Waited some time and recheck the file. Here's whats in the file:

[06-May-2011 12:05:41] PHP Warning: db_query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 100
[06-May-2011 12:05:41] PHP Warning: mysqli::close(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 656
[06-May-2011 13:10:03] PHP Warning: Loader::include_once(Status.php) [<a href='loader.include-once'>loader.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Loader.php on line 54

[06-May-2011 13:10:03] PHP Warning: Loader::include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'Status.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs/billing-libs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs/lib-tk/include/pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\library;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-rpc;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\javascripts;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\locale;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\compat;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs\lib-tk\include/pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Loader.php on line 54

[06-May-2011 13:10:07] PHP Warning: Loader::include_once(Status.php) [<a href='loader.include-once'>loader.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Loader.php on line 54

[06-May-2011 13:10:07] PHP Warning: Loader::include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'Status.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs/billing-libs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs/lib-tk/include/pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\smb\application\library;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\api-rpc;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\javascripts;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\locale;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\auto_prepend;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\pear;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\compat;C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\billing\htdocs\lib-tk\include/pear') in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\Loader.php on line 54

[06-May-2011 12:10:42] PHP Warning: db_query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 100
[06-May-2011 12:10:42] PHP Warning: mysqli::close(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 656
[06-May-2011 12:15:44] PHP Warning: db_query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 100
[06-May-2011 12:15:44] PHP Warning: mysqli::close(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 656

Oh, and on a sidenote, I have set the plesk database to be a MSSQL Database, could that be the cause?

I have solved the first half of the problem. My MSSQL Server password did not match the plesk admin password, which clears the db_query() and mysqli::close() errors.

Now, anyone has a clue for the Loader::include_once errors? I still get the ended with code 255 in my emails...

I can't find this Status.php file in any of the include paths specified in the error message.

I have found 38 Status.php files in the plesk directory, but none of them are in the include paths.

Am I missing the Status.php file or am I missing an include path, or is this an error in the Loader.php file?

Back