• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

How to turn off this notification ?

Curtis1

Basic Pleskian
I get this email notification every hour. I have everything turned off under scheduled tasks, yet these still keep coming in. Apparently they are not controlled by the scheduled tasks so where do i turn these emails off ?

Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -q "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\script.php"
Started: Wed Aug 05 05:00:01 2015
Ended successfully: Wed Aug 05 05:04:57 2015

You sure you turned it off under scheduled task?

Server > Scheduled Task > Plesk Administrator
On this screen make sure "Scheduler notification" is set to "Do Not Send" and click set. Then go to the task "Daily script task" and make sure "Do Not Send" is set for "Scheduler notification" again.

Yes, both are showing "do not send"
Actually, correction :
Scheduler notification is set to "do not send"
Daily Script is set to "Send to default email, (do not send)"
I edited it and resaved it, lets see if that makes a difference.
(edit)
Nope.. told it to "run now" and it still sent the email with it say "send to default (do not send)"
that looks like a bug
I will turn it completely off and see if it still sends.

Last edited:
Well. I still got a notification

Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -q "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\DailyMaintainance\task-script.php" StoreOutgoingMessagesStatistics
Started: Wed Aug 05 08:00:01 2015
Ended successfully: Wed Aug 05 08:00:01 2015

I just set everything to hard off (do not send) and we will see what happens.

Back