• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Daily "Parallels Panel was updated successfully " since update #13

SvenA

Basic Pleskian
Every day I get a mail with the statement "Parallels Panel has been updated successfully." !
There was nothing updated.

I stated last week, the installer from the console, unfortunately, there has also not changed, the emails are still sent every day. I'll try to disable the automatic update mode and then write about my experiences.

Hello Parallels IgorG,

it probably makes little sense in an operating system defined forum does not refer to a cross-thread.

I find it shameful that a bunch monthly fees for the Pleskpanel pays and is fobbed off with windy information.

The error is now at all (for me 9 installations) available. It should urgently make available an update that applies to this problem. There is probably no entries to the named KB ID in the linked thread.

If the developers would really care team around this problem, a solution would have been possible - or not? There must cause to be shipping any script.

So, please solutions and not annoying links.

Last edited:
Why any fix not published since Agust ?

Why any fix not published since Agust. I don't want to get these messages dailly. I had used autoinstaller for microuptades but any good results taken.

Please inform us when Plesk could publish a FIX ? Could you think indicate that FIX on this thread ? So, could you imagine to receipt daily messages from each server ?

Thanks...

View attachment 7359

Back