• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

damn it - deleted usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up3.php by mistake

C

charliem

damn it - I have deleted usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3 by mistake can anyone provide me with a copy of that file as I cannot log in to the panel at the moment.

Thanks

I tried that but it throws up...

rpm2cpio: psa-9.5.2*.rpm: No such file or directory
cpio: premature end of archive

OK think I've go it. The problem was I was not using wget correctly and was only downloading index.html. I thought it was rather quick! It's DLing now

I have provided instruction above. If you can't do it by yourself - contact Parallels support team.

OK I sorted it. Thanks for you help the Igor, love your attitude as always!

Please note: I realize this problem was my own fault but my other current support request (http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=103797) is for a Plesk failure.

Perhaps you can be just a little more helpful with that, after all, this is the first time I broke it yet it has failed at least 50 times in the last 4 years, all of it's own accord, either by shoddy updates of by simply falling over!

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Back