• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Database Management

Dork

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
I added this:
[databaseManagement]
features.canBeUpgraded = 1
to the panel.ini but is has no effect. So what can I do to get the database manager?

There should be an "Upgrade now" button when you navigate to Tools & Settings > Database Servers listed next to the MariaDB version. Is the button not visible for you?
Schermafbeelding 2024-04-17 143611.png

Yes, it is but I was seaching it under "Tools & Settings" as it was written in the description.
My fault.

No worries. Good to read you found it :)
A different question for you, as you are still running a server with CentOS 7. Centos 7 will reach end-of-life on June 30th this year (roughly 2 months from now). Have you thought about an in-place upgrade or migration for your server yet?

No worries. Good to read you found it :)
A different question for you, as you are still running a server with CentOS 7. Centos 7 will reach end-of-life on June 30th this year (roughly 2 months from now). Have you thought about an in-place upgrade or migration for your server yet?
There is a new server with alma8 and I try to put the old cotent o the new server - but it' not easy for me to do that.

I started the database management and received the error:
yum check' output follows:
plesk-mysql-server-18.0.2-2.centos.7+p18.0.44.0+t220518.2121.noarch has missing requires of mariadb-server >= ('0', '5.0.60', None)
Service mariadb doesn't exist

After the error message from the database management, I was no longer able to reach the plesk login.
So I did a full restore of the last runable system and everythng works fine again.
Today I started the database mangement again and it ends again with an error and a not useabel plesk.
I hope that someone can give me a helpful hand

Unfortunately I am not really sure how to solve the issue you are having. Best suggestion I can give is to contact Plesk support to let them investigate the issue on you server.

Back