• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Database Problem when making Backup after Update to 18.0.32

cs50935

New Pleskian
Hi,

i have thefollowing issue:
Since the update to 18.0.32 I get a warning-Email every morning when the automated Serverbackup-Task finishes.

<object type="Database" name="wordp***">
<message severity="warning">
<description>The database 'wordp***' belongs to the other subscription 'j***.de' and cannot be backed up. To fix it reassign the database via the command 'plesk bin database --assign-to-subscription wordp*** -domain xyz.j***.de -server localhost:3306'.</description>

I have several subdomains on one of my "own" (admin) domains.
Only on two of this subdomains i have Wordpress installed via the Plesk built in Wordpress Toolkit.
Now exactly this 2 subdomains fail to backup, because of the issue quoted above.

When trying to fix this via the command stated in the email I only get the following errormessage:

"This object can be created only in a subscription."

So how can I sort out this problem?

Duplicate to

IgorG about it: "Bugreport PPPM-12593 has been submitted and under developer's investigation now.
We are going to fix it soon in one of the nearest updates."

Back