• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Database Restore

S

stevejac

Guest
I have a mysql database I need to restore from a dump file. When I try to import the database I get errors about the database is alreay there. I dump the database and try the import still getting database already there errors. How do I give the user of this database admin level usage, to be able to import this database, and or is there a different way to import this database into this account?
I use Plesk for windows, and am able to use the phpmyadmin from the server side to adjust the user permissions. But I am trying this on a linux box, which does not have a phpmyadmin on the server side.

Thanks
SJ
 
Back
Top