• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question DB user on single database on domain

Lucasweb

New Pleskian
Hi, i have a question on user database management. If i need a DBuser to manage a specific single database of a domain but i have other database on the domain ? The user must not view and manage the other DB of domain. Thanks

Hi Lucasweb,

the easiest way to achieve that, is to dump the specific database and pass it over to the person, who should work with the database. Plesk subsciption/domain users have access to all domain specific databases - there is no direct access in Plesk to login into PHPmyAdmin, without being logged in as a Plesk Control Panel user first.

If you want a non-Plesk-integrated Database-GUI, you have to manually install another "pure" PHPmyAdmin, for example, with the help of yum/apt-get and configure that for example to your main-domain or server-IP.

The following Google link might help you to find tutorials to achieve your goal ( it might be a good idea to add your operating system to the search! ):

Back