1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Debian install

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by normanu, Jul 21, 2005.

1. normanu

normanu Guest

I just finished my install on a debian machine but have some questions.

I enabled Coldfusion support but says at component install not installed.
    Howcome ?

Same goes for psa-logrotate, strange thing is I see no reference of psa-logrotate anywhere.
    Not in de repository or the http://autoinstall.plesk.com/plesk_7.5.3_deb3.1.inf
    file.

Anyone knows what happening ?

2. stupidnic

stupidnic Guest

I would have to assume that the Debian install of Plesk uses the logrotate that is in the Debian apt repository.

I double checked and I had a bare bones net install, and after installing plesk, it seems that logrotate is installed via apt.

So while the psa-logrorate version isn't installed logrotate in fact is installed.

HTH,

stupidnic

3. normanu

normanu Guest

but does is it show psa-installed ?

4. stupidnic

stupidnic Guest

I am not sure what you mean by that.

I can tell you that it was not installed by me from the base install of the server.

I think this might be a case of where Plesk didn't make this particular script "Debian specific" and as such, doesn't properly reflect the Debian installed version.

stupidnic