• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Debian Upgrade 10 to 11 - atomicorp error

a-plesk-forum

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.54
Hello,

After successful upgrading Debian from 10 to 11, I started receiving below error to solve manually about atomicorp - the tricky part is that we use Comodo before and after upgrade, never use Atomicorp. Any tips how to stop this atomicorp error message ?

Error:

Some problems occurred with the System Updates tool on your server. Please resolve them manually.

Reason: 2023-08-10 06:25:24 INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json']
2023-08-10 06:25:25 ERROR: Apt cache fetch failed: E:The repository 'Atomicorp bullseye Release' does not have a Release file.
2023-08-10 06:25:25 ERROR: E:The repository 'Atomicorp bullseye Release' does not have a Release file.
2023-08-10 06:25:25 ERROR: Exited with returncode 1.

Hello @Peter Debik , Thank you, this is something that I think about, the thing is that today Plesk do not send any warning so ... I will close this and if Warning will appear again I will comment them in Sources. Regards Artur

Back