• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Debug database

P

pippin

I have a foum wich postings is slow about 10-15 seconds to they get into the database.Not the other foums that i host and the modifications i have done muts affect other users of the mods too.I dont find anything in php_error.log eighter.We shall debugg the foum but need to debug the database too.

So the question is can we log in with root@localhost on the server and debug?
Why i ask this is that we have a MySQL server wich we run ubuntu on and cant access localhost only externally and we run ubuntu with PLESK on webserver

Hi,

Problem is not very clear: are you running Plesk on one server and mysql database on another or are they on same server?
If mysql is on remote serve you need to know IP address and root pasword for that server to be able to login there and debug mysql. Plesk does not store root password for remote database servers it only stores mysql admin/root password for mysql servers registered.

This forum use the internal database so its local database.The other forums run on external database.But i dont know the password for root as i havent set it as i can recall

Back