• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Decimal Separator Issue - Woocommerce

MarcoCris

New Pleskian
Hi,

i have issues with decimal separators in my e-commerce website. Woocommerce uses php setlocale value to manage product weight decimal separator. I have dot, i need comma. I changed the locale centos value from SSH and now it's it_IT.utf8. For some reasons, woocommerce is expecting dots again. I'm sorry if i'm doing something wrong, i'm not an expert. Thank you very much!

The locale for PHP scripts must be set in the script, not on the system. Normally you should be able to define the separator in Woocommerce general settings within Woocommerce in Wordpress.

The locale for PHP scripts must be set in the script, not on the system. Normally you should be able to define the separator in Woocommerce general settings within Woocommerce in Wordpress.

Thank you for your answer! Woocommerce have settings for price, not for weight, unfortunately. In this Github issue, Woocommerce developer said that you need to use php setlocale: Different decimal separator in Spanish version in price and weight · Issue #13268 · woocommerce/woocommerce

This is why i thought to do so...

Back