• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Default Domain Unlimited Resource Usage Limit Exceeded

G

gongcart

This morning, I woke up and check all my domains on plesk 9.2 for windows. I found there is an annoying icons next to my default domain where you setup the nameserver has the usage limit exceed icon telling me that my resource usage lmit exceeded. But all resource for this domain is setup as unlimited. Anyone can help?

I check my hard disk and other resources, they are not full and I check the disk quota management, that one is turned off too.

Hello,

Looks like the resource limits for the domain owner were the ones to be exceeded. Check the owner's limits.

I did not setup domain owner for this domain, which means the default system administrator account become the domain owner. And the resources were setup as unlimited.

I have the same problem. Both owner and domain have unlimited resources, yet I get the same error. Does anyone have an idea on how to slve it? Thnx!

I'm also having the same problem, I have a domain that is not with unlimited plans, but has lots of space and traffic left, but always getting the message "resource usage limits are exceeded by this domain". Anyone could see the correction for this?

Back