• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Default language only on Plesk Onyx

MiTo

Basic Pleskian
Hi

I tried to enable some other languages to chose of but after i mark and enable it keeps all with the yellow icon doesn't get green and user can still chose default language only...

This is known ? How to work around ?

Plesk Onyx 17.x / Windows Server 2012R2

Until now i could activate on any server with the same license type (web pro). And the fact is also that i can activate any language as standard, so the laguage packs must be available.
I guess it wouldn't make sense to provide a web hosting license which is limied to one language at the time only for all customers....
And Plesk Web Pro license says nothing about language limitations and i don't see any special limitations for windows servers. And as i told already, on my oher (Linux) Servers with Plesk Web Pro it works as expected.

Plesk%20Editions%20Comparison_1.jpg

Sorry @IgorG but maybe you should sometimes communicate and ask some clearing questions instead of just posting links...

Sorry @IgorG but maybe you should sometimes communicate and ask some clearing questions instead of just posting links...
Ok. What do you see for "Language packs" in Tools&Settings->License Management?

As i re-install the server at the moment i can tell you just later. But just tell me if by default only one LP is available ?
Then i wonder bcs i could activate several languages on my old servers with the same license type, so my developer who doesn't speak german could login with english and myself with german. Was there a license change in the meantime or did my former provider just include more LPs ?

By the way...i cannot find any info about to add available languages or license for additional languages at the same time available. What to do for ?

Back