• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

default page after logging into plesk

B

BillT

Hi all,

I'm sure this must be easy but I can't find the answer anywhere. After logging into plesk the clients page loads - how can I make it show the desktop by default?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

When you log in to Parallels Plesk control panel, it can open in either a standard view, a simplified desktop view, or a combination of both. The standard view is a customary view of the control panel divided into two main areas: navigation pane on the left and the main screen where operations are performed on the right.

The desktop view can show server statistics and shortcuts to the operations you frequently perform—everything you may need can now be accessible from a single screen.

You can switch between the views (by installing the appropriate license key) or use a combination of them for your control panel. You can also specify what view should be shown to other control panel users. To customize your control panel, refer to the following article:

http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk8.6/Doc/en-US/plesk-8.6-unix-administrators-guide/28733.htm

Hi Nataliya,

Thanks for the reply. I am able to customise the desktop no problem, but when I first log into plesk it opens in standard view (split screen) with the clients page open in the main content area - how can I make the desktop load there instead?

Thanks

I thought this would be a simple question. Is it possible to change the default page that loads after logging into plesk?

Thanks

Back