• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

'Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page' instead of site?

kpmedia

New Pleskian
One of my domains has WordPress installed, and it works most of the time just fine. Lately, about once or twice a week for most of September, the domain's content will disappear (not show in a browser), replaced by this "Default Parallels Plesk Panel Page" instead. I have to reset the VPS, and it goes away.

Why does this happen? It is ONLY with this one domain, too. All other domains on VPS are fine. Linux CentOS Plesk 9 VPS.

I'm totally at a loss as to what could cause this, never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
Hello kpmedia,

I am having the same problem.
Everything works perfectly, then out of the blue all my domains resort to the default page.

Have you made any progress on this?

Disable that domain and reenable, usually this fix it. Could be wrong IP settings. If you cannot handle it, we can try to take a look at it.

lvalics

I have tried this - and also run /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/websrvmng -a -v
Still certain domains point to the default page.

I have checked DNS - everything seems to correct.

PS:
I have sent an email about the problem.
Lost you during the teamviewer session.

I think is your DNS, because I see that domain OK. You could have locally see the old server from migration?

Hello lvalics,

I am still not 100% sure what the problem is.
I have tested from a number of alternate DNS providers and get different results each time

I also ran on my local XP PC

ipconfig /flushdns

which did sort out two of the domain lookups and 1x smtp lookup failure.

I have just submitted +280 zones for update, ill watch and see what happens over the next 48 hours.

Thanks for your help tho...

Back