• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Default Site/ Server-Status

Tsi-Shawn

Basic Pleskian
I have a customer that is using wordpress multi site and in order to get it to work I needed to set the main domain as the Default site. While this allows the domain to work (About Us - TAGG) it completely breaks the Apache server status.

While going to webhost6.teksavvy.com/server-status it forwards to Home - TAGG.

Does anyone know of a httpd.conf work around to allow the default site to remain while still be able to get to webhost6.teksavvy.com/server-status?

I haven't found anything online as of yet.

That has nothing to do with what I am asking. I did search and because I did not find the answer I asked my question here.

The address I am trying to get to is webhost6.teksavvy.com/server-status and it is being forwarded to Home - TAGG

This works on 7 other linux servers but none of them have the Default Site set to a specific domain. Only one does and that one forwards to an address of the default site. That is the problem. I understand how to make server status work but not when you are using a Default Site.

<Location /server-status>
SetHandler server-status
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
</Location>

Hi Tsi-Shawn,

in order to answer related questions, it is essential, that you provide ALL domain - specific configuration files and include as well ( possible ) ".htaccess" - files of the domain. We are unable to guess your current configuration, which only leaves room for standart answers and solutions, sorry.

Back