• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Delete and re-Install Counter-Strike Modul

T

The Habit

Good Evening,

i'm usin Plesk 8.0 and all works great. I have install the Modul "Counter-Strike Gameserver", but it was not working. So i was going to the Module Manager and have removed the CS-Modul. Now i cant see the module any longer, but when i try to install the module new, i become the error-message: You have already the newest version. I cant reinstall the module. What can i do?

YES, i have a working license for the CS-Module.

Thanks guys,
Oliver

and keep in mind that the module is a ***** to use.

it forced me to install into / ( /hlds or /hlds_1 to be precise) and I think its a bad idea not to give users the option to choose.

my bf2 server is running in /home and that makes a lot more sense to me but alas...

I even had sw soft look at the module - it just wouldnt install the way I want it.

long story short - to uninstall execute:

php $PSA_DIRECTORY/admin/bin/modules/cs-gs/clean-module.php at least once before you do the rpm -e cs-gs thing.

then, just to be sure, go into phpmyadmin and delete or at least empty the cs-gs tables.

then do the reinstall...

Back