• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Delete database user failed

J

jamesfsafdsaf

Delete database user failed: The object with name "EvaluationScores" already exists.

Did not find any information on google :(

Any ideas?

Very strange error. I have not found any mentions about this error message on this forum and in our internal resources. Is it possible try to find any additional detailed information from logs, etc regarding this error message?

Same Problem Here

I was having some very strange problems with a domain of mine - all pages on the site were returning 403 (after asking for credentials which it should not have at all). After pulling my hair out trying to figure out why this was happeneing I decided it would be simpler to just nuke the domain and re-establish it. Boy was I wrong....

When I went to delete the domain it removed the hosting (good!) but stops with the error:
Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Delete database user failed: The object with name "vtsguserVersion" already exists.

So the domain remains in the list and I can't then start over. OKAY .... I figure "well, then I'll just set up hosting again".
Wrong.

I get this error when attempting to set up physical hosting for the domain:
Error: DNSZone::Table::select() failed: no such row in the table

HELP!

Back