• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

delete domain or subdomain

I

ingouk

i try to delete a domain ibosse.info which contains a subdomain www.ibosse.info. i cant delete the subdomain or the actual domain.

i always get this error message:

plesk.jpg

how can i delete the domain or the subdomain?

cheers

Ingo

Place a support request with Plesk, as this seems to be yet another major bug. We are experiencing the same problem and are waiting for Plesk to return a fix.

Deleteing domains

I have the same problem, when I contacted plesk they told me that because my copy of plesk was bought with the server I need to go back to 1&1 (the dealer). Which I accept, but I could pay for support if I wanted help.

Seems a bit cheeky to get me to pay for support only to be told that it is a bug and that other people have this issue. After watch this area of the board it looks like upgrading to 7.5.1 is a bad idea.

Does anyone know how to downgrade to 7.5 and keep all the setting. Atleast that version worked.. well sort of.

Stevie D.

got around the problem. i renamed the www.ibosse.info subdomain to test.ibosse.info and i could remove it.
same with the ibosse.info domain. why it didnt let me remove it when it was called www.ibosse.info i dont understand. :(

hostbird fixed it for me

Hello,

I have had the problem fixed for me by hostbird.com . For a very small fee they will fix this problem and any other issues you may have.

regards

Stevie D.

Re: hostbird fixed it for me

Originally posted by stevie_d
Hello,

I have had the problem fixed for me by hostbird.com . For a very small fee they will fix this problem and any other issues you may have.

regards

Stevie D.

And what is the fix?

fix

Sorry, I don't know what they did to fix the problem. I just know that I can now delete domains in 7.5.1.

If you view /root/.bash_history it will probably tell you in there.

/root/.bash_history

Nope, It only has what services have been started and stopped.

Sorry

why do you have a subdomain called
www.domain.tld when that should be a dns record?
it may be some kind of error about this...

as www.domain.tld is a cname record, if you have a subdomain called with the cname sintax probably it breaks.

dunno, just a though.

Back