• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Delete Domain without data

aranjo

New Pleskian
Hi,
it's must be a bug. I can not delete only a Domain and replace it with a other Domain. There is just the possibility to delete the Domain incl. the data.
The Problem is i have 2 Domains that point to the same root-directory. And now i was making a new website in a other directory. And now i want to use one of this domain for my new website. But i can't change it. Also if i change the document root, the website d'ont use the new domainname - it makes like a redirection to the old domainname.
Thanks for your help
Andy

Ok thanks, but first i need to set free the domain. 2 Domains ponits to the same rootdirectory. One f this Domain i need for my new site. But the problem is, i can only to set it free, when i delete the whole datas. But this Datas i dont want delete. I not understand why its not possible to setup free only the domain name...it must be a standart future.

What do you mean exactly - "need to set free the domain"?

Back