• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Delete inactive MSSQL remote server

TomTJM

New Pleskian
Hello,
I have an account which used a remote MSSQL server which I have since deactivated, but before deactivating I forgot to remove the DB and Server from plesk.
So now I can't remove the remote MSSQL server from plesk as there is a DB associated with it, and I can't remove the DB because it obviously can't find the remote server! I'm now stuck in a loop!

Any suggestions on how I can force remove the DB/User from plesk and then the remote server ? I'm now receiving errors whilst backing up the account, so needs to be done.

Thanks.

Looks like some Plesk database inconsistency there. I suggest you contact Support Team. They will check and fix this inconsistency directly on your server.

Back