• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Deleted Domain A but Domain B was deleted

M

Marius974

I got a strange issue. Suse 9.3 Plesk 7.5.4 - A customer with multiple domains. I deleted Domain A-Delete but Domain B-Stay was missing in the list of domains. But Domain B-Stay is still in the /var/www/vhost directory (lucky me ^^) whereas Domain A-Delete was deleted there.

So what now? I got an entry Domain A-Delete and when I try to delete it (again) I got an error: Unable to delete: Problems occured while removing domains: unable to turn the domain OFF: domainmng failed: domainmng: close user 'foobar' session failed

domainmng: unable to chance access for user foobar

domainmng: close user foobar session failed

domainmng: unable to chance access for user foobar.

Because the Emailaccount for Domain B-Stay was deleted I created the domain again. When it came to the hosting FTP I had to choose another loginname cause the old one was taken.

How can I get rid of the Domain A-Delete Account and what was wrong there? Do I have to expect that this will happen again?

Back