• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Deleting domain template and got stuck with error

M

MasterWebMan

I searched through this forum and did not find anyone has the same problem as mine.

I was trying to delete one Domain Template but got into the problem. There's an error message appear after clicking on "Confirm removal." Unfortunately, I didn't copy that error. I believed it's something similar to what I posted below.

After I got into the problem, I went to check the domain template section. There's a blank template appeared. It's the template I was trying to delete. The name has gone, but the template (an icon plus blank name) still appeared. Trying to delete this template again (and again), I got this error message.

-----------------------
ERROR
TemplatesList::remove() failed: TemplatesList::getRepositId_() failed: Unable to define templates
0: C:program FilesSWsoftPleskadminhtdocscreation_templatesdom_templates.php:47 psaerror(string "TemplatesList::remove() failed: TemplatesList::getRepositId_() failed: Unable to define templates")
-----------------------

Anyone can help?

Is this forum monitored by SW-soft engineer? Just wonder if you guys know what this error is about.

The problem can be in MySQL records, some of them were not removed
that's why you get this error.

Hi -

I have just the same problem.
Is there any solution known?

Bjørn.

Well this will need to be removed manually through plesk DB. All you need to do is back PSA db first. Connect PSA DB using any sql editor and then remove or modify the related records carefully. If you can't do let me know at [email protected]

I have the same problem. It would be nice for SWSoft to take a look at this.

The problem does not exist with the DBASE. I narrowed mine down to a problem with the template id 8. If i put this back in the dbase, the blank template is now no longer blank, however upon deleting it, the dbase record is removed but the empty template stays.

I have since had the same problem with an empty client template too. The problem is widespread with the template data (where is it stored???)

Viewing templates from Plesk:
template.jpg
<-- TEMPLATE SHOWN

mysql> select * from Templates;
+----+-------+---------+
| id | name | note_id |
+----+-------+---------+
| 8 | eight | NULL |
+----+-------+---------+
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

Deleting the template from Plesk:
template1.jpg
<-- DELETE TEMPLATE
template2.jpg
<-- EMPTY PAGE
template3.jpg
<-- BLANK TEMPLATE

mysql> select * from Templates;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

Recreating the template in PSA dbase:

mysql> INSERT INTO `Templates` ( `id` , `name` , `note_id` ) VALUES ('8', 'PlanEight', NULL );
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)

template4.jpg
<-- TEMPLATE RESTORED

So what we're seeing is plesk not deleting the template id 8... It's storing this somewhere, i'm not sure where.

Back