• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Deleting High Scoring Spam - Keep Low Scoring Spam

00Kell

I am trying to find a way to automatically delete all spam above a certain score and yet still allow spam above a lower threshold to be marked as spam.

e.g. Spam above 15 gets deleted
Spam abvoe 6 gets flagged with **SPAM**

I have found the .qmail file which controls whether SPAM messages are kept or deleted but have no idea if this can be manipulated to my ends.

Does anyone have any ideas? This was really easy with procmail...

if you have an account set up for Spam Filtering, it should have a .qmail file in /var/qmail/mailnames/domain/username/.qmail with one of the following contents:

If spam is to be deleted:
| /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc -f -u [email protected] -U /tmp/spamd_light.sock -c || exit 99
./Maildir/

If spam is to be left in inbox:
| if [ -z "$SA" ]; then export SA=1; /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc -f -u [email protected] -U /tmp/spamd_light.sock > spamcheck$$; /var/qmail/bin/qmail-local "$USER" "$HOME" "$LOCAL" "" "" "$HOST" "$SENDER" "$DEFAULT" < spamcheck$$; retval=$?; rm -f spamcheck$$; [ $retval = 0 ] && exit 9
9; exit $?; fi
./Maildir/

Back