• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved deleting whole webspace

CoyoteKG

Regular Pleskian
Hi,
today unfortunately I experienced a very big stress, because illogical issue.

Before one year, we created website and webspace, for example dev.devsite.com. Just for development phase.

And we putt site in httdocs folder.
After site was finished, we did not created new webspace with website name and migrated it here, we just created new domain under this webspace. After that we resync-ed whole site in that new domain, and created new database for that new domain. And we left dev site in httdocs, just for future testing before any changes in production site.

So, I had webspace

dev.devsite.com
and two sites
- dev.devsite.com in httdocs
- productionsite.com in production.com folder.

So, today we decide to delete that dev site, and I went to webspace, and clicked at "delete site".
I got warning that all files, databases, apps inside that site will be deleted, but not warning that I will delete also webspace with all other websites inside it. I just wanted to delete that dev site, empty httdocs folder, and databases related to that site...

Please, for future begginers, put big sign that they will delete webspace with everything in it...

Fortunately I had some of backups at my local

Just now I noticed that you disabled possibility to delete whole Subscription with deleting main domain.
big thumb up!

Back