• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Demo for windows Plesk 7.5?

T

Tech249

I'm look for a demo of Plesk 7.5 for Windows. I found the 7.0 demo.

on the main Plesk 7.5 page, below the right pane where you can purchase, there is also a link to download.

Its the complete package when you download, but the default License key that comes supplied has limited capabilities. I.e. 1 client, 1 domain, etc.

But, it was more than suitable for me to evaluate the product and make my decision to purchase a full license.'

FYI: You need to have a fair amount of know-how with your server when installing. The installation itself is very painless and easy, and administering clients and domains via the web tool is easy as well, but knowing whats going on in the background and making sure that plesk isnt inadvertantly messing up something you had previously configured is the tricky part.

Like they say, best to install on a fresh machine and THEN configure all of your sites. For me, converting all of my existing websites to the new plesk system was fairly daunting, as i had to keep track of alot of things and make alot of moves and some manual configurations until I got it all perfected!

I'm not actually buyig the software. It will be setup on a server I get from The Planet. I wanted to just use a demo like they have here for 7.0.

ahhhh, my bad.

I misunderstood...

I believe there is cause Im pretty sure I played with it before I installed the demo myself. But I just searched the site and cant seem to find it anywhere...

Back