• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Depend content to CNAME

occinodo

Basic Pleskian
Hi everyone,

I have the following question;
We would like to have a website where, depending on the CNAME the content on the website is shown.

Uptimerobot already has something like this for their public status pages, see:
Introducing “Public Status Pages” – Yay! | Uptime Robot - Blog
"The status page can be consumed with the unique link generated or under a custom domain by setting up a DNS>CNAME record that points to stats.uptimerobot.com."

And I was wondering, is it possible to do the same thing with Plesk, create a subdomain like view.mycompany.com and have another company create a CNAME record view.theircompany.nl pointing to view.mycompany.com and have their logo shown in that case.

Hopefully my explanation is clear.

Back